We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our creative team sits at the heart of our business and are not just here to churn through briefs, they are expected to be champions for our client’s brands and projects.
We are looking for a mid-weight finished artist with a strong understanding of production and print process, for an initial contract from Dec 3rd to 12th (with the option to extend or move to perm).
You’ll need to be able to take design concepts and roll them out across a variety of mediums from press to signage to digital banners and high end brochures.
An eye for detail and consistency is an absolute must.
You’ll also need to create flawless print ready files to precise specs. Errors in artwork should make you feel uncomfortable.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise
- Strong typography, grammatical, spelling and layout skills
- Strong retouching and colour grading experience
- Excellent working knowledge within Adobe CC
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Good technical knowledge and an understanding of the print process
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.