- Are you a recent graduate with client service experience?
- Are you looking to grow your career in an exciting new role?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Client Service represents the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital.
As an Account Coordinator / Account Executive you’ll focus on building relationships with key client contacts and working with your peers to deliver specific projects that bring together the creative, media and technology of campaigns for our clients. Working on a National Commercial Property account and reporting into a Senior Account Manager, your role is about maintaining an exceptional level of customer service for your clients, assisting them in their daily needs.
On any given day you might:
- Establish, and nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders, supplier partners and internal team members.
- Manage assigned client accounts to ensure service levels are maintained, opportunities are leveraged and financial performance goals are met.
- Manage the day to day campaign activity for from initial client brief to completion.
- Collaborate with the Performance Analyst team to be able to leverage their expertise and allow the numbers to determine future spend, opportunities and success.
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at a creatively driven agency, a media company and/or a client-side marketer.
- At least 1 years workplace experience, with exposure to account management in an integrated marketing capacity.
- Is comfortable working at a fast pace amongst an integrated teams.
- Has exceptional communication skills and a history of build strong relationships.
- Is client focused and results orientated
- Has a positive outlook.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.