We are a marketing consultant for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our Client Services team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Our Client Services team represent the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital.
At Metropolis, the Client Services team sits at the heart of all the work we do for our clients. That requires them to be the grand inquisitor of every little aspect of the client’s business.
Our Client Services team members are equal parts business partner, strategic marketer, connector, entrepreneur and trusted advisor. It’s about bringing new thinking that works within the realities of our client’s brand and budget.
On any given day you might:
- Oversee an account or multiple business units for a client at a senior level to ensure service levels are maintained, opportunities to strengthen and retain our relationship are leveraged and financial performance goals are met.
- Lead & deliver strategy and planning for new and existing clients and develop the skills of the team to ensure they can support you and delivering this service for the agency
- Collaborate with Head of departments on new business opportunities for the agency through research, scoping and preparing new business presentations to meet business growth targets.
- Lead and collaborate with Agency team to identify and scope large scale project opportunities for assigned clients and ensure projects are delivered as agreed
- Function as a strategic business partner to client businesses at Director and/or Manager level clients in relation to brands, market segments, emerging trends, new technologies and channel marketing.
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step of the marketing process (Media, Creative & Digital), on both new and existing clients.
The ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at a creatively driven agency, a media company and/or a client-side marketer.
- 7-10 years of account management and/or marketing experience in an integrated marketing capacity.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in fast-paced environment.
- Proven to be a strong contributor to creating and delivering effective presentations and proposals.
- Experience in multi-channel, integrated work that demonstrates their versatility as a marketer and business leader.
- Experience supporting data-driven and performance-driven marketing programs.
- Strong aptitude for the role and impact of media, platforms and innovations in marketing.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.