- Are you an experienced media professional looking to grow your career?
- Are you driven by Innovation, Ideas, Insights and Results?
- Are you a Client focused person with excellent communication skills?
Metropolis is an integrated agency with offices in Sydney and Melbourne, we are looking for an experienced Media Account Director with leadership and client management skills, who can join our Victorian team, sharing their market knowledge and media experiences.
Our business predominately works with clients in the property industry, with this we are focused on the creation of brands, campaigns, technology and environments that enable customers to engage and transact, again and again. We offer a complete range of services that ensures marketing meets sales and supports the process of customer conversion.
With considerable growth in our business, we require an Account Director with strong client management skills, who has had broad exposure to all aspects of media, with particular experience managing Search, Social and Display campaigns. Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 6years’ experience, is driven, passionate and looking to further their career in a role that offers the opportunity for growth and personal development.
Key skills required:
- A strong understanding of the Australian media landscape
- A track record of managing client expectations and being solution focused
- Experience briefing, implementing and reporting on digital campaigns
- High attention to detail and proven time management skills
- Comfortable in a semi-technical role, able to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to be a team player in fast paced environment
- Knowledge in the commercial / residential property market preferred
Reporting to the Client Service Director, the AD will lead client relationships for a diverse portfolio of clients providing innovative solutions and working closely with media reps to ensure our clients are receiving the best rates in market.
With a focus on the media strategy planning process, you will be responsible for the translation of presented strategies into detailed and innovative plans, across traditional offline channels such as print and OOH, along with search, display and social. Following each campaign through with analysis of results and providing key insights and recommendations.
To excel in this position, you must be a strong and confident communicator, client focused and results orientated. Being highly organised and a demonstrated ability to multi-task is a must. This is a very hands-on role allowing you to look after your own established client base.
Please email us at email@example.com or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.