- Are you an experienced client service professional looking to grow your career?
- Are you driven by Innovation, Strategy, Insights and Results?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Client Service represents the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital.
As an Account Manager you’ll play a key role in being seen as the trusted day to day partner on delivering specific projects who brings together the creative, media and technology of campaigns for our clients. Reporting into an Account Director, your role is about bringing new thinking that works within the realities of our client’s brand and budget.
As AM on any given day you might:
- Establish, and nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders, supplier partners and internal team members.
- Manage assigned client accounts to ensure service levels are maintained, opportunities are leveraged and financial performance goals are met.
- Manage the day to day campaign activity for from initial client brief to completion.
- Own and develop creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates and ensuring all dates are hit.
- Collaborate with the Performance Analyst team to be able to leverage their expertise and allow the numbers to determine future spend, opportunities and success.
- Support the department heads on new business opportunities for the agency through research, scoping and preparing new business presentations to meet business growth targets.
- Cross selling and conversing with clients about the agency WHAT we do and HOW we do it.
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step of the marketing process (Media, Creative & Digital), on both new and existing clients.
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at a creatively driven agency, a media company and/or a client-side marketer.
- At least 3 years of account management or marketing experience in an integrated marketing capacity.
- They will bring in-depth experience working with a range of mediums.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Has exceptional communication skills and a history of build strong relationships.
- Is proven to be a strong contributor in creating and delivering effective presentations / proposals.
- Has experience providing campaign insights and developing recommendations accordingly.
- Strong aptitude for the role and impact of media, platforms and innovations in marketing.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.