- Are you an experienced Campaign Coordinator / Account Manager looking to add value in a contract role?
- Are you driven by Innovation, Strategy, Insights and Results?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
We are looking for an experienced and capable Campaign Coordinator / Account Manager, who possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills to come in for an initial 3-6 month contract, for the right person a temp to perm option may be available.
Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Client Service represents the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital.
As a Campaign Coordinator you’ll play a key role in being seen as the trusted day to day partner on delivering specific projects who brings together the creative, media and technology of campaigns for our clients. Working on a National Commercial Property account and reporting into a Senior Account Manager, your role is about bringing new thinking that works within the realities of our client’s brand and budget.
As a CC on any given day you might:
- Establish, and nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders, supplier partners and internal team members.
- Collaborate with team members to manage assigned clients, ensuring service levels are maintained, opportunities are leveraged and financial performance goals are met.
- Manage the day to day campaign activity for from initial client brief to completion.
- Own and develop creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates and ensuring all dates are hit.
- Collaborate with the Performance Analyst team to be able to leverage their expertise and allow the numbers to determine future spend, opportunities and success.
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step of the marketing process (Media, Creative & Digital).
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at a creatively driven agency, a media company and/or a client-side marketer.
- At least 1 year of account management or marketing experience in an integrated marketing capacity.
- They will bring in-depth experience working with a range of mediums.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Has exceptional communication skills and a history of build strong relationships.
- Is proven to be a strong contributor in creating and delivering effective presentations / proposals.
- Has experience providing campaign insights and developing recommendations accordingly.
- Strong aptitude for the role and impact of media, platforms and innovations in marketing.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.