New! Account Manager
- Are you an agency Account Manager looking to grow your career in media?
- Do you have great communication skills and amazing attention to detail?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Service team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
As AM you’ll play a key role in delivering media campaigns for our clients. Reporting into an Account Director, your role is about planning and executing media campaigns aligned with our clients projects and budgets.
On any given day you might:
- Plan, book and dispatch media based on approved media schedules for large residential projects
- Collaborate with our Performance team to leverage their expertise and help drive optimal results for our clients digital campaigns
- Establish and nurture relationships with clients, supplier partners and internal team members
- Manage assigned accounts to ensure service levels are maintained, opportunities are leveraged and financial performance goals are met
- Own and deliver assigned projects within scope, on budget meeting key milestones
- Manage all aspects of projects financials to include estimating and timely financial admin
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at an agency, media company and/or a client-side marketer
- At least 2 years of account management or marketing experience
- They will bring in-depth experience working with a range of mediums
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in a fast-paced environment
- Has a history of build strong relationships
- Must be a strong and confident communicator, who can tailor delivery based on audience
- Experience in a high-volume project management role, can drive stakeholders to get a result
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.