- Are you an experienced client service professional looking to grow your career?
- Are you driven by Innovation, Strategy, Insights and Results?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Client Service represents the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital.
As AM you’ll play a key role as the trusted day to day partner on delivering specific projects who brings together the creative, media and technology of campaigns for our clients. Reporting into an Account Director, your role is about bringing new thinking that works within the realities of our client’s brand and budget.
On any given day you might:
- Establish, and nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders, supplier partners and internal team members.
- Manage assigned client accounts to ensure service levels are maintained, opportunities are leveraged and financial performance goals are met.
- Own and deliver assigned projects within scope, on budget meeting key milestones.
- Manage all aspects of projects financials to include estimation methodology and timely financial administration
- Collaborate with the Creative and Digital teams to ensure project jobs successfully move from briefing, concept, rollout and dispatch.
- Collaborate with the Performance Analyst team to be able to leverage their expertise and allow the numbers to determine future spend, opportunities and success.
- Support the department heads on new business opportunities for the agency through research, scoping and preparing new business presentations to meet business growth targets.
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step of the marketing process (Media, Creative & Digital).
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at a creatively driven agency, a media company and/or a client-side marketer.
- At least 2 years of account management or marketing experience in an integrated marketing capacity.
- They will bring in-depth experience working with a range of mediums.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a history of build strong relationships.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator, who can tailor delivery based on audience.
- Experience in a high-volume project management role, can drive stakeholders to get a result.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.