- Are you a multi-tasking champion with exceptional attention to detail?
- Are you looking to broaden your skill set across a varied admin role?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Agency team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Our Client Service team represent the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital and our Finance team work closely in conjunction with them to ensure seamless processing of regular transactions and reporting.
We are looking for a proactive Administrator to join our team on an initial 3-6 month contract working with both Client Service and Finance.
To be our ideal candidate will be able to split their time across a number of business units, providing administrative support to help the teams work effectively. You need to be someone who can hit the ground running in this hybrid role, preferably with a minimum of 1 years in the workplace you will have the following skills or experience:
- Office Management or Office Administrator experience in a similar industry
- A numbers mind, someone who thinks analytically
- High attention to detail and proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Comfortable working with technology, able to easily learn new software tools and platforms
- Ability to be a team player, multi task and achieve set deadlines
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Administration Assistant will be responsible for the smooth running of the office, whilst also supporting the finance team with bank reconciliations, payment allocations and data entry, as well as helping the Client Service team with data admin, reporting and document prep along with ad-hoc projects. A pivotal component of this role is working closely with a wide range of team members, good communication and relationship skills and initiative are all necessary skills needed to succeed in this role.
This is a great foot in the door of an agency, a very hands-on position and an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be challenged and supported, allowing the right person to thrive and develop their skills. Perfect for a Uni student or recent graduate.
Please email us at [email protected]or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.