- Are you a recent marketing graduate with client service experience?
- Are you looking to grow your career in an exciting new role?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention for our clients and Metropolis’ business.
As a Campaign Coordinator working on a national Commercial Property account, you’ll be required to build relationships with key client contacts and be seen as their trusted day to day partner.
Reporting into an Account Director, you’ll collaborate with your peers to manage a high volume of property marketing campaigns; organising briefs and adhering to corporate branding guidelines; engaging and liaising with suppliers; maintaining deadlines and dispatch via an online marketing platform, plus completing general administrative duties.
On any given day you might:
- Manage day to day campaign activity from initial client briefing through to artworking and dispatch.
- Communicate with contacts through a ticket triaging system for the prioritization of requests.
- Manage the activation of campaigns on approval of quotes and receipt of payment.
- Communicate with key suppliers and media reps, to manage rate negotiations, special deals and artwork dispatch / deadline management.
- Assist senior team members with the development of proposals and delivery of large scale campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Performance Analyst team to leverage their expertise and insights to determine future spend, opportunities and success.
- Assist team leaders with scheduling internal or client meetings and events, including the preparation and printing of meeting collateral as well as organizing catering.
Our ideal person:
- At least 1 year of work place experience in an integrated marketing capacity, or customer service role.
- Has been exposed to the workplace environment of an integrated agency, a media company and/or a client-side marketer.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Has recently graduated from University with a Marketing or Communications degree.
- Is comfortable working with technology, with an ability to troubleshoot or problem solve.
- Has exceptional communication skills and a history of build strong relationships.
- Is client focused and results orientated
- Has a positive outlook.
This is an exciting opportunity offering the right candidate a friendly team-based environment to learn and grow. Metropolis is a place where all members of the agency work together to achieve great results.
Apply here or email us at [email protected] to express your interest in this role.