- Are you a strong and confident communicator with a gift for engaging stakeholders?
- Do you have a passion for building relationships?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to lead an agency?
Metropolis is an integrated agency; our team is primarily focused on the development and execution of campaigns for the real estate and property sectors.
With a well-established client base, our team requires a passionate Client Service Director who can bring a fresh perspective, along with a wealth of experience to assist with continuing to drive this area of the business, in line with the Agency Strategy.
In this leadership role, you’ll be responsible for the ongoing management of client relationships at a senior level. You’ll need to be self-directed, with the ability to contribute to identifying and converting New Business, as well as lead and motivate team members. It is important you can demonstrate experience adding value to client relationships, past experience working with property industry clients is also preferred.
Reporting into the Managing Director and as part of the Metropolis Leadership team, you will need to be a seasoned marketing professional, a confident communicator, someone who is client focused and results orientated, bringing a strong financial acumen and the ability to lead and manage a broad team to achieve revenue forecasts and to hit KPI targets.
The following key skills & capabilities are required:
- A minimum of 10 years’ advertising experience
- The ability to lead and nurture relationships, to be seen as a strategic partner rather than a supplier
- Being a strong authentic leader and gifted mentor
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strategic planning and execution experience
- Experience developing and enhancing processes
- High attention to detail and proven time management skills
- The ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
You will be tasked with conducting regular reviews of client accounts to ensure that any difficulties or issues are addressed and overcome to ensure that longstanding relationships are maintained. Needless to say you’re highly organised, have a great sense of humour and thrive in a fast paced environment.
It is a rewarding role within a growing team where you can quickly put your talents to good use, email email@example.com to express your interest in working with us.
BRAND | DIGITAL | MEDIA
P: 02 8277 5888
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.