- Do you have a passion for providing exceptional service?
- Are in a customer centric role with a focus on negotiation sales skills?
- Do you have experience building and nurturing client relationships?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. As the Customer Success Manager, you play a key role in ensuring that your assigned client a National Commercial Property company, is positioned to perform at their best. To achieve this, the CSM must understand the customer’s business, their challenges, their market position, their competitive set and crucially who their customers are. Keeping this information top of mind throughout the course of all projects is key to success.
Working with the client at a national corporate level, the CSM is the trusted day to day partner on delivering corporate brand campaigns and negotiating with media and suppliers on the client’s behalf. Reporting into our Business Director, your role is about bringing new thinking that works within the realities of the client’s brand and budget.
As CSM on any given day you might:
- Establish, and nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders, publishers and supplier partners.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, defining project scope, goals and deliverables ensuring all dates are hit.
- Deliver projects that support business objectives collaborating with stakeholders to achieve this.
- Meet with suppliers and media reps to lead negotiations on behalf of the client ensuring they are receiving the best rates available, negotiating packages and special deals.
- Cross selling and conversing with client contacts about the agency WHAT we do and HOW we do it.
- Collaborate with the Performance Analyst team to be able to leverage their expertise and allow the numbers to determine future spend, opportunities and success.
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step.
- Coordinate and conduct necessary training with client team members via Webex, or onsite.
- Develop webinars and national comms to announce innovations, initiatives and deals etc.
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships in a previous sales or client service role.
- 2-3 years of account management experience in an advertising, media sales or client service capacity.
- Brings excellent time management, organizational, problem solving, analytical skills
- Has worked with a range of mediums including but not limited to print, out of home, and digital media.
- Displays exceptional written and verbal communication and is confident conversing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Has a proven track record in negotiating to achieve exceptional results.
- Is results focused.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.