- Do you have a passion for Media and a thirst for knowledge in everything digital?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you looking to use your existing skill set to add value across the digital spectrum?
Metropolis is an independent integrated agency. Our business is focused on the creation of brands, campaigns, technology and environments that enable customers to engage and transact, again and again.
We are hunting for a passionate Digital Account Manager who is ready to take ownership of all things Digital. Our ideal candidate brings a minimum of 3-5 years agency, with at least 2 years working specifically focused on Digital Media (Creative/Brand/Social Media/Paid Media). Demonstrating a passion for the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing digital campaigns with a focus on Search, Social, Mobile, Display
- Using campaign management tools to set up and manage client campaigns within Adwords, Facebook, Doubleclick, DBM and Datorama.
- Responding to campaign briefs and ensure campaign delivering: tracked properly, ongoing optimisation, budget alignment, contribution to insights in post campaign performance reviews.
- Managing multiple campaigns, efficiently managing your time.
- Working with the internal team to ensure campaigns are tracked properly, ongoing optimisation, contribution to insights in post campaign performance reviews and reporting.
- Forming and maintaining close relationships with external clients in an effort to provide the best possible customer service
- Regularly checking and updating finance tracking to manage media budgets / planning parameters, working with the Finance team to oversee monthly billings.
- Communicating with creative agencies to ensure all creative assets are provided on time and to the correct standards, including creation of material specs & instructions
- Building strong relationships with Publishers, building goodwill and trust.
- Efficiently troubleshoot campaign issues when required and ensuring the relevant team is updated
Must have skills include:
- Experience managing end to end digital campaigns in Search, Social, Display, with a proven track record of planning, executing, reporting, optimising and insights
- Very strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable in a semi-technical role, able to troubleshoot technical issues
- Comfortable in a client facing position, managing expectations and deliverables
- Ability to work independently, but also comfortable in a small team
- Demonstrate self-discipline, both internally and in social environments outside of the office
- Clear understanding of the Australian Media and Programmatic landscape
- A curious mind, exploring innovation and creativity
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Software Suite: Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
Working under the guidance of a Senior Digital Account Manager and a Group Account Director, this is an outstanding opportunity to hit the ground running in a role focused on the media strategy planning process, managing the translation of presented strategies into detailed and innovative plans, following each campaign through with analysis of digital results and providing key insights and recommendations.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.