- Do you have a passion for Media and a thirst for knowledge in everything digital?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you looking to use your existing skill set to add value across the digital spectrum?
Metropolis is an independent integrated advertising agency. Our business is focused on the creation of brands, campaigns, technology and environments that enable customers to engage and transact, again and again.
We are hunting for a passionate Digital Account Manager who is ready to take ownership of all things Digital, working on a large national client account.
Our ideal candidate brings a minimum of 2-3 years agency experience, with at least 1-2 years working specifically focused on Digital Media (Social Media/Paid Media) and can demonstrating a passion for the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing digital campaigns with a focus on Search, Social, Mobile, Display.
- Using campaign management tools to set up and manage client campaigns within Adwords, Facebook, Doubleclick, DBM and Datorama.
- Responding to campaign briefs and ensure campaign delivering: tracked properly, ongoing optimisation, budget alignment, contribution to insights in post campaign performance reviews.
- Managing multiple campaigns, efficiently managing your time.
- Working with the internal team to ensure campaigns are tracked properly, ongoing optimisation, contribution to insights in post campaign performance reviews and reporting.
- Forming and maintaining close relationships with external client contacts in an effort to provide the best possible customer service
- Regularly checking and updating finance tracking to manage media budgets / planning parameters, working with the Finance team to oversee monthly billings.
- Communicating with creative agencies to ensure all creative assets are provided on time and to the correct standards, including creation of material specs & instructions
- Building strong relationships with Publishers, building goodwill and trust.
The right candidate for this role must have experience managing end to end digital campaigns in Search, Social, Display, with a proven track record of planning, executing, reporting, optimising and insights. They will be able to showcase their strong attention to detail and time management skills and are comfortable in a semi technical and client facing position. They will need to have the ability of working independently as well as collaboratively in a small team.
Working under the guidance of the Senior Digital Account Manager and Group Account Director, this is an outstanding opportunity to hit the ground running in a role focused on the media strategy planning process, managing the translation of presented strategies into detailed and innovative plans, following each campaign through with analysis of digital results and providing key insights and recommendations.
Please email us at [email protected] or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.