- Do you have a passion for technology and a thirst for knowledge in everything digital?
- Do you have excellent technical skills?
- Are you looking to put your your skill set into practice across the digital spectrum?
Metropolis is an independent integrated agency. Our business is focused on the creation of brands, campaigns, technology and environments that enable customers to engage and transact, again and again.
We are hunting for a skiled Ad Ops Executive who available to manage campaign implementation across Search, Social, Display for our key clients. This is a contract position only.
Our ideal candidate brings a minimum of 2 years’ work place experience with at least a year working specifically focused on Digital Media. Industry experience is a must, this is a role that is very hands on with reporting, analysis and optimisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using campaign management tools to set up and manage client campaigns within Adwords, Facebook, Doubleclick, DBM, Datorama.
- Working with the Digital Account Manager to ensure campaigns are tracked properly, ongoing optimisation, contribution to insights in post campaign performance reviews.
- Be able to manage multiple campaigns, efficiently managing your time.
- Liaise with internal Account Managers to support our full service clients across Brand, Digital Production and Media
- Form and maintain close relationships with external Clients in an effort to provide the best possible customer service
- Communicate with creative agencies to ensure all creative assets are provided on time and to the correct standards, including creation of material specs & instructions
- Form and maintain close relationships with Publishers, building goodwill and trust.
- Efficiently troubleshoot campaign issues when required and ensuring the relevant team is updated
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Software Suite: Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
Must have skills include:
- Very strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable in a semi-technical role, able to troubleshoot technical issues
- Comfortable in a client facing position, managing expectations and deliverables
- Ability to work independently, but also comfortable in a small team
- Demonstrate self-discipline, both internally and in social environments outside of the office
- Clear understanding of the Australian Media and Programmatic landscape
- A curious mind, exploring innovation and creativity
The proposed contract period for this is 4-8 weeks.
Please email us at email@example.com or apply below to express your interest.
BRAND | DIGITAL | MEDIA
P: 02 8277 5888
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.