- Are you a talented production / pre-press designer with 1-2 years experience?
- Can you format high volumes of work whilst maintaining control and accuracy?
- Are you looking for a contract role where you can put your skills to go use.
Metropolis is an independent integrated agency with offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
The role of the Production Designer / Artworker is to act as the layout operator for our Media team and their clients, ensuring all campaign elements and artwork are delivered accurately, to the right supplier/publication, on spec and on time.
Working in collaboration with the Account Service team, this role is responsible for managing and maintaining brand consistency across all outputs on behalf of our clients. Specialist skills or knowledge required:
- Pre-press knowledge is essential
- Competent in all Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Understanding of template / pagination management
- Campaign management software experience not essential (this can be trained on the job)
Our team is primarily focused on the production of campaigns for the real estate and housing sectors along with the development of supporting marketing programs. A particular challenge for this position is balancing the time pressures of design and layout requirements and artwork delivery deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy across all outputs. Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years agency experience designing for a fast-paced high volume account.
Key attributes required:
- High attention to detail and proven time management skills
- Confident type-setting ability
- Creative design skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- A quick learner with the ability to multi-task
Email us at email@example.com to express your interest in this role.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.