- Do you have a passion for technology and a thirst for knowledge in everything digital?
- Do you have excellent technical skills?
- Are you looking to put your skill set into practice across the digital spectrum?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Performance team manages Digital Media campaigns for the agency while working with the Account Service team to educate clients on strategy, campaign performance, digital trends and new offerings. We are looking for a skilled Digital Ad Ops Executive to manage campaign implementation and optimisation across Search, Social, Display.
Our Agency team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Our Client Service team represent the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital and our Performance team work closely in conjunction with them to ensure seamless implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns to produce solid results.
On any given day, you might be required to:
- Use campaign management tools to set up and manage client campaigns within Adwords, Facebook, Doubleclick, DBM and Datorama;
- Manage multiple digital campaigns with a focus on Search, Social, Mobile, Display, efficiently managing your time between jobs;
- Ensure campaigns are: tracked properly, optimised, aligned with budget;
- Contribute to the development and reporting of insights in post campaign performance reviews
- Build and maintain close relationships with external client contacts in an effort to provide the best possible customer service and educate them on all aspect of digital media;
- Regularly check and update finance tracking to manage media budgets / planning parameters, working with the Finance team to oversee monthly billings;
- Communicate with creative agencies (including our internal creative team) to ensure all artwork assets are provided on time and to the correct standards, including creation of material specs & instructions;
- Build strong relationships with Publishers and supplier partners building goodwill and trust;
Our ideal person:
- Brings at least 18 months’ experience in a similar digital media planning, buying or optimisation role within an Advertising or Media agency;
- Must have experience managing end to end digital campaigns in Search, Social, Display;
- Have a proven track record of planning, executing, reporting, optimising and insights;
- Be able to showcase strong attention to detail and time management skills and are comfortable in a semi technical and client facing position;
- Have the ability of working independently as well as collaboratively in a small team;
- Is comfortable working in fast-paced environment and shows strong attention to detail;
- Has a positive outlook.
Please email us at [email protected] or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.