- Do you have an exceptional client service record?
- Do you have outstanding organization and communication skills?
- Are you looking to use your existing skill set to add value in an exciting new role?
Metropolis is an independent integrated advertising agency. Our business is focused on the creation of brands, campaigns, technology and environments that enable customers to engage and transact, again and again.
We are hunting for a driven Account Manager who is ready to take ownership of all things Media, working in a pivotal account service role for a large national client account.
Our ideal candidate will have built and maintained exceptional client relationships, bringing with them a minimum of 3 years’ in-depth experience working with a range of offline media channels, is ambitious and looking for professional growth and personal development.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, duties include:
- Forming and maintaining close relationships with client contacts in an effort to provide the best possible customer service
- Planning and delivering a high volume of campaigns – on time, on brand, on budget
- Developing a high level competency in operating our online campaign management system
- Regularly checking and updating finance tracking to manage media budgets / planning parameters, working with the Finance team to oversee monthly billings.
- Communicating with creative agencies to ensure all creative assets are provided on time and to the correct standards, including creation of material specs & instructions
- Building strong relationships with Publishers, building goodwill and trust.
- Proactively developing and driving new media opportunities
- Supporting large scale Media projects and initiatives
With a focus on the media strategy planning process, you will be responsible for the translation of presented strategies into detailed plans across both digital and offline mediums. Working with peers to follow each campaign through with analysis of digital results and providing key insights and recommendations to clients, in addition to managing the training, guidance and development of direct reports.
To excel in this position, you must be a strong and confident communicator, someone who is client focused and results orientated. Being highly organised with a demonstrated ability to multi-task is a must. It is a very hands-on role working within a growing team where you be given the opportunity to look after your own established client base.
Please email email@example.com or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.