- Are you a confident designer with 3+ years’ experience and looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to create work that has a real point of difference?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our creative team produce innovative and engaging designs while ensuring we produce work that is right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Our Client Service team represent the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital and our Creative team work closely in conjunction with Client service to ensure seamless development and delivery of campaign elements.
Our designers are not just here to churn through briefs, they are expected to be champions for our client’s brands and projects, creating inspiring solutions that are both compelling and distinctive and rolling them out across a number of mediums including print, digital and environmental graphics.
Working from our Melbourne office and reporting into our Sydney based Head of Design, this role will predominately focus on a national Commercial Property client, allowing the right candidate to take ownership over the brand guardianship for this client while also gaining experience and creative diversity by working on briefs for wider agency client accounts.
On any given day you might:
- Take a brief from key client for a new design concept.
- Develop and roll out designs including print, digital, signboards and out of home.
- Split time between new creative designs, artwork amends or image retouching.
Our ideal person has:
- At least 3 years agency experience designing for a fast-paced and high-volume account
- Exceptional creative and graphic design skills with special regard to the importance of typography. Bad kerning gives you nightmares
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team from brief through to completion
- A problem solver who can take ownership of assigned projects with a commitment to excellence.
- Experience designing for a broad range of media including press, brochures, environmental graphics, signage and digital.
- Exceptional communication skills with a confidence to drive conversations with internal stakeholder and client contacts.
- The ability to work autonomously but can easily collaborate with a remote team.
- Time management skills, with the ability to prioritise briefs to meet deadline.
- Excellent knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- An eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience in the property sector is a major plus however is not mandatory.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career in an agency that offers the opportunity for growth and personal development.
Please email us at [email protected] or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.