- Are you an experienced marketer with client service & media planning experience?
- Are you driven by Innovation, Strategy, Insights and Results?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills and can build a rapport quickly?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own.
Our Client Service team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals. Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. They represent the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients and serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital.
As Account Director you’ll play a key role as the trusted partner on the execution of campaigns from initial briefing and planning to campaign rollout. It is expected the person in this role comprehends every aspect of the client’s business. Equal parts business partner, strategic marketer, connector, entrepreneur and trusted advisor. It’s about bringing new thinking that works within the realities of our client’s brand and budget.
You will need to bring experience working with a range of digital and offline media channels and are driven to bring new thinking to the campaign execution process, ensuring we are delivering results to our clients in scope and on budget. You don’t accept the status quo, you are confident to challenge a brief and educate a client on what is new and innovative in the media space.
On any given day you might:
- Nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders and key supplier partners
- Lead a selection of client accounts at a senior level, ensuring service levels are maintained.
- Drive financial performance goals with clients, using your deep understanding of their business to secure organic revenue growth.
- Guide and coach internal team members to promote skill development and career growth.
- Drive the development & delivery of strategy and planning for new and existing clients in collaboration with peers, delivering campaigns that produce results and meet the brief.
- Collaborate with the Performance Analyst team to be able to leverage their expertise and allow the numbers to determine future Digital Media spend, opportunities and success (For Search, Social and Display campaigns).
- Manage day to day campaign activity for from initial client brief, planning, execution to completion.
- Track project financials, from budget scoping and timely financial tracking through the campaign lifecycle.
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at an integrated agency, a media company and/or a client-side marketer.
- 7-10 years of account management or marketing experience in an integrated marketing capacity.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in fast-paced environment.
- Proven to be a strong contributor to creating and delivering effective presentations / proposals.
- Experience in multi-channel, integrated work that demonstrates their versatility as a marketer and business leader.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator, who can tailor delivery based on audience.
- Has a strong aptitude for the role and impact of research, media and innovations in marketing.
- Is comfortable getting their hands dirty, working at a fast pace amongst an integrated team.
- Is a confident leader, who can guide and support staff development.
- Is client focused and results orientated.
- Has a positive outlook.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.