Media Account Director
- Are you an experienced agency Account Director with strong media strategy and planning skills?
- Are you driven by Innovation, Strategy, Insights and Results?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills and can build a rapport quickly?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own.
Our Client Service team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals. Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business.
The ideal person for this role will have at least 8 years agency experience working with a wide range of digital and offline media channels. You will lead the relationships and media strategy for our key clients. You will bring new thinking to our media recommendations and processes, ensuring we are delivering results to our clients in scope and on budget. You don’t accept the status quo, you are confident to challenge a brief and educate a client on what is new and innovative in the media space.
On any given day you might:
- Drive the development & delivery of strategy and planning for new and existing clients in collaboration with peers, delivering campaigns that produce results to meet the brief.
- Nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders and key supplier partners.
- Oversee the day to day campaign activity for from initial client brief, planning, execution to completion.
- Collaborate with Performance Managers to be able to leverage their expertise and allow the numbers to determine future Digital Media spend, opportunities and success (For Search, Social and Display campaigns).
- Track project financials, from budget scoping and timely financial tracking through the campaign lifecycle.
- Guide and coach internal team members to promote skill development and career growth.
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at an integrated agency or a media company.
- Has had extensive exposure to account management in a media strategy, planning and buying capacity.
- Has played a key role in the media strategy process, with experience translating strategies into detailed plans.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator, who can tailor delivery based on audience.
- Has a strong aptitude for the role and impact of research, media and innovations in marketing.
- Is comfortable working at a fast pace amongst an integrated team.
- Is client focused and results orientated with a positive outlook.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.