- Are you a recent graduate looking to grow your career?
- Are you intrigued by media Innovation, Strategy, Insights and Results?
- Do you have exceptional communication & customer service skills?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Client Service represents the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients and they serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital. We are looking for an Account Executive who can support and learn from our fast paced team.
As AE you’ll focus on building relationships with key client contacts and working with your peers to deliver specific projects that bring together creative, media and technology for our clients campaigns. Reporting into an Account Director, your role is about maintaining an exceptional level of customer service for your clients, assisting them in their daily needs.
On any given day you might:
- Establish, and nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders, supplier partners and internal team members.
- Collaborate with team members to manage assigned clients, ensuring service levels are maintained, opportunities are leveraged and financial performance goals are met.
- Manage the day to day campaign activity for from initial client brief to completion.
- Own and develop creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates and ensuring all dates are hit.
- Collaborate with the Performance Analyst team to be able to leverage their expertise and insights on results to determine future spend, opportunities and success.
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step of the marketing process (Media, Creative & Digital).
Our ideal person:
- At least 1 year of work place experience in a marketing capacity, or customer service role.
- Has been exposed to workplace the environment of a creatively driven agency, a media company and/or a client-side marketer.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Has recently graduated from University with a Marketing or Communications degree.
- Has exceptional communication skills and a history of build strong relationships.
- Strong aptitude for the role and impact of media, platforms and innovations in marketing.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.