- Do you have a passion for Media?
- Are you a Client focused person with excellent communication skills?
- Are you looking to broaden your skill set across the digital spectrum?
Metropolis is an integrated agency with offices in Sydney and Melbourne, we are looking for a skilled Senior Account Manager to join our team.
Our business predominately works with client in the Property industry, with this we are focused on the creation of brands, campaigns, technology and environments that enable customers to engage and transact, again and again. We offer a complete range of services that ensures marketing meets sales and supports the process of customer conversion.
With considerable growth in our business, we require a Senior Account Manager with strong project management skills, who has had broad exposure to all aspects of media in particular Digital campaigns. Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 4years’ experience, is driven and looking to further their career in a role that offers the opportunity for growth and personal development.
Key skills required:
- A track record of managing client expectation and being solutions focused
- Clear understanding of the Australian Media landscape
- Experience briefing, implementing and reporting on digital campaigns with a focus on Search, Social and Display
- High attention to detail and proven time management skills
- Comfortable in a semi-technical role, able to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to be a team player in fast paced environment
- Knowledge in the commercial / residential property market preferred
This role will be responsible for managing client enquiries on a daily basis, preparing and updating campaigns using our online campaign management system, booking approved items through various outlets.
With a focus on the media strategy planning process, you will be responsible for the translation of presented strategies into detailed and innovative plans, across traditional offline channels such as print and OOH, along with search, display and social. Following each campaign through with analysis of results and providing key insights and recommendations.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to expand on their knowledge and skills, to excel, you must be a strong and confident communicator, client focused and results orientated. Being highly organised and a demonstrated ability to multi-task is a must. This is a very hands-on role allowing you to look after your own established client base.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.