- Are you an experienced media professional looking to expand your career into a new category?
- Are you driven by Innovation, Ideas, Insights and Results?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
Metropolis is an integrated agency with offices in Sydney and Melbourne, we are looking for an experienced Media Senior Account Manager with leadership and client management skills, who can share their market knowledge and media experiences with a growing team.
Our business predominately works with clients in the property industry, with this we are focused on the creation of brands, campaigns, technology and environments that enable customers to engage and transact, again and again. We offer a complete range of services that ensures marketing meets sales and supports the process of customer conversion.
With considerable growth in our business over the last 2 years to become a leader within the property media market, we require a SAM with strong client management skills, who has had broad exposure to all aspects of media. Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 4years’ experience, is driven and looking to further their career in a role that offers the opportunity for growth and personal development.
Key skills required:
- A strong understanding of the Australian media landscape
- A track record of managing client expectations and being solution focused
- Experience briefing, implementing and reporting on digital campaigns
- High attention to detail and proven time management skills
- Comfortable in a semi-technical role, able to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to be a team player in fast paced environment
- Knowledge in the commercial / residential property market preferred
Reporting to the Group Account Director, the SAM will assist in leading a team of Account Managers and Account Executives and will also be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of clients providing innovative solutions and working closely with media reps to ensure our clients are receiving the best rates in market.
With a focus on the media strategy planning process, you will be responsible for the translation of presented strategies into detailed and innovative plans, following each campaign through with analysis of results and providing key insights and recommendations, whilst ensuring clients are continually educated.
To excel in this position, you must be a strong and confident communicator, someone who is client focused and results orientated. Being highly organised with a demonstrated ability to multi-task is a must. It is a very hands-on role looking after your own established client base whilst overseeing direct reports and staying up to date with everything new in the Media space.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.