- Are you an experienced client service professional looking to grow your career?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have a experience working on projects for the Property industry?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals. We are seeking a detailed Senior Account Manager who can engage and influence clients whilst driving and delivering projects.
Our Client Services team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Representing the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients, they serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital.
As SAM you’ll play a key role as the trusted day to day partner on delivering specific projects who brings together the creative, media and technology of campaigns for our clients. Reporting into the Client Service Director, your role is about bringing new thinking that works within the realities of our client’s brand and budget.
On any given day you might:
- Establishing, building and nurturing strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders to ensure service levels are maintained, opportunities are leveraged to strengthen and retain our relationship and financial performance goals are met.
- Lead & deliver strategy and planning for new and existing clients and their projects.
- Own and deliver assigned projects within scope, on budget meeting key milestones.
- Manage all aspects of projects financials to include estimation methodology and timely financial administration
- Collaborate with the Creative and Digital teams to ensure project jobs successfully move from briefing, concept, rollout and dispatch.
- Collaborate with Head of departments on new business opportunities for the agency through research, scoping and preparing new business presentations to meet business growth targets.
- Lead and collaborate with Agency team to identify and scope large scale project opportunities for assigned clients and ensure projects are delivered as agreed
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step of the marketing process (Media, Creative & Digital), on both new and existing clients.
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at an advertising or design agency, and/or a client-side marketer.
- 4-5 years of account management or marketing experience in an integrated marketing capacity.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator, who can tailor delivery based on audience.
- Proven to be a strong contributor to creating and delivering effective presentations / proposals.
- Experience in a high-volume project management role, can drive stakeholders to get a result.
This is an outstanding opportunity to hit the ground running in a very hands-on role, working within a small but dynamic team where you will look after your own established client base.
Please email us at [email protected]to express your interest.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.