Senior Account Manager
- Are you an experienced client service professional looking to grow your career?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have experience working on projects for the Property industry?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Services team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
Our Client Services team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Representing the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients, they serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital.
As SAM you’ll play a key role as the trusted day to day partner on delivering specific projects who brings together the creative, media and technology of campaigns for our clients. Reporting into the Client Service Director, your role is about bringing new thinking that works within the realities of our client’s brand and budget.
On any given day you might:
- Nurture strong relationships with client stakeholders and key supplier partners
- Lead a client account at a senior level, ensuring service levels are maintained.
- Own and deliver assigned projects within scope, on budget meeting key milestones.
- Manage all aspects of projects financials to include estimation methodology and timely financial administration
- Manage day to day campaign activity for from initial client brief, planning, execution to completion.
- Collaborate with heads of departments on new business opportunities for the agency through research, scoping and preparing new business presentations to meet business growth targets.
- Lead and collaborate with Agency team to identify and scope large scale project opportunities for assigned clients and ensure projects are delivered as agreed
- Track project financials, from budget scoping and timely financial tracking through the campaign lifecycle.
Our ideal person:
- Has experience managing client relationships at an advertising or design agency, and/or a client-side marketer.
- 4-5 years of account management or marketing experience in an integrated marketing capacity.
- Is comfortable working amongst integrated teams in fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator, who can tailor delivery based on audience.
- Proven to be a strong contributor to creating and delivering effective presentations / proposals.
- Experience in a high-volume project management role, can drive stakeholders to get a result.
- Is comfortable getting their hands dirty, working at a fast pace amongst an integrated team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to hit the ground running in a very hands-on role, working within a small but dynamic team where you will look after your own established client base.
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.