New! Account Manager, Melbourne
- Do you have 1-2 years of agency Account Management experience?
- Do you have great communication skills and amazing attention to detail?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own. Our Client Service team represents the client’s voice inside the agency while keeping an objective perspective on what’s right for the client’s business and what will exceed their goals.
As Account Manager, you’ll play a key role in delivering brand campaigns for our clients. Reporting into an Account Director, your role is to facilitate our clients creative projects, including briefing tasks into our studio, reviewing creative and managing the correspondence between our agency and your assigned clients.
This is an exceptional opportunity to learn from our highly skilled team and build up your agency account management skills.
- Establish and nurture relationships with clients, supplier partners and internal team members
- Meet regularly with key client stakeholders to take briefs, present work alongside the Account Director, and receive feedback
- Collaborate with our creative studio, leverage their expertise and help drive optimal results for our clients campaigns
- Manage all aspects of projects financials including estimating, delivering projects within scope and on budget
- Proactively prepare agendas and contact reports for client meetings
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in relation to your clients business and their brand
Our ideal person:
- Has 1-2 years of account management or marketing experience
- Has exceptionally high attention to detail
- Has a history of building strong relationships
- Must be a strong and confident communicator
- Experience in a high-volume project management role, can drive stakeholders to get a result
Please email us at [email protected] to express your interest.