Senior Performance Analyst
- Do you have a passion for Media and a thirst for knowledge in everything digital?
- Are you a star at Search & Social and looking to use your existing skill set to add value across the digital spectrum?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
We are a marketing consultancy for the property industry who treat our client’s business like it’s our own.
Our Performance team manages Digital Media campaigns for our clients while working with the Account Service team to educate clients on strategy, campaign performance, digital trends and new offerings. We are looking for a skilled Senior Performance Analyst to join our growing team in Melbourne.
Our Agency team consists of a diverse group of marketers tasked with driving growth and retention of our clients and Metropolis’ business. Our Client Service team represent the day-to-day strategic business partners and advisors to our clients. They serve as the catalyst for innovative and effective work across Media, Creative & Digital and our Performance team work closely in conjunction with them to ensure seamless implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns to produce solid results.
As a Senior Performance analyst you need to be ready to take ownership of all things Digital, working with a dynamic and driven team of like-minded individuals.
On any given day, you might be required to:
- Manage multiple digital campaigns with a focus on Search, Social and Display, efficiently managing your time between jobs;
- Use campaign management tools to set up and manage client campaigns within AdWords, Facebook, DoubleClick, DBM and Datorama/Improvado;
- Respond to campaign briefs and ensure campaign delivering is efficient and in line with KPIs;
- Work with the internal teams to ensure campaigns are tracked properly, ongoing optimisation, contribution to insights in post campaign performance reviews and reporting;
- Build and maintain close relationships with external client contacts in an effort to provide the best possible customer service and educate them on all aspect of digital media;
- Regularly check and update finance tracking to manage media budgets / planning parameters, working with the Finance team to oversee monthly billings;
- Communicate with creative agencies (including our internal creative team) to ensure all artwork assets are provided on time and to the correct standards, including creation of material specs & instructions;
- Build strong relationships supplier partners to gain training support and build goodwill and trust;
- Manage a team of two including a Performance Analyst and Performance Executive
Our ideal person:
- Brings at least 4 years’ experience in a similar digital media planning, buying or optimisation role within an Advertising or Media agency;
- Must have experience managing end to end digital campaigns in Search, Social and Display;
- Has a proven track record of planning, executing, reporting, optimising and providing insights;
- Must have experience managing and developing direct reports
- Be able to showcase strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable in a semi technical and client facing position, with confidence presenting in a group setting
- Has the ability of working independently as well as collaboratively in a small team;
- Is comfortable working in fast-paced environment and shows strong attention to detail;
- Has a positive outlook.
Working under the guidance of our Head of Digital & Technology, this is an outstanding opportunity to hit the ground running in a role where there is great potential to continue to grow and develop a high performing team.
Please email us at [email protected] or apply below to express your interest.